Google
 

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth judged untrue

http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20080303175301.aspx

This situation is hilarious to me. The founder of the weather channel is suing Al Gore from taking profits away from his organization. I for one, deeply believe we as Americans and the rest of the world have a direct impact on global changes. I'm not going to go in to any detail about the reasons for these ideas because it would take me too long. What are your thoughts? Fact or fiction. Is the KYOTO treaty a joke? Who is this guy?

1 comment:

pdrez said...

This Coleman guy seems a bit radical. But if it is true about The Weather Channel's Heidi Cullen was petitioning for meterologists taht question this global warming frenzy is true, that is very disappointing. Those on the other side that are cynical and skeptical of global warming alarmism have the right to voice their opinions and research to the people. There is nothing wrong with that.

Honestly, as many of you know, I am a bit cynical of the global warming extremists, but I do believe we are having at least some impact on the situation. I do believe that skeptics have largely been left out of the debate by the media, and that the media has just ran with the global scare theory. I just want to see an open debate on the matter between climate experts.